sábado, 26 de noviembre de 2011

Describing my self

Name
 Ezequiel
Last name
 Puerta Agudelo
Personality
 I am hardworking, studious, caring, loving and friendly
Years
I am 61 years old
Address
My address is on 68 street avenue 48 Manrique neighborhood
Likes/dislikes
 I like to walk, watch television, play pool and listen to music.
I do not like the violence, vulgar expressions and the scandals.I am a man of peace
Food
A thick corn flour tortilla
A meal countaining bean soup, pork rind, rice, avocado, fried plantain, groun beef, pork sausage, a fried egg, a mixture of chopped onions and tomatoes.
Activities
 I am teacher
Entertainment
 I like listen to music.
Hobbies
 Watch television, play pool.
Music

Cross over


Routines

I usually get up at half past five










I take a bath







 I go to work
I go to the school








 And I teach, learn, and enjoy with my students.



Afternoon : I have a lunch








I drew up the reports, I make the following classes.




I go the shopping








evening : I watch tv






or read a book and
go to bed.

Links





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario